We at Bangalore Dental Solutions perform Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, commonly known as Oral Surgery. We have surgeons whose training and expertise make them uniquely qualified to treat the conditions, defects, injuries and esthetic aspects of the mouth, teeth, jaws and face.
- Our Oral and maxillofacial surgeons have extensive surgical training and experience in pain free diagnosing and extracting teeth, whether the surgery is simple or complicated.
- We also treat patients who are impacted due to a tooth that fails to emerge or fully break through the gum tissue. This is a problem usually associated with the Third Molars or usually known as The Wisdom Tooth.
- Our surgeons are expert at preparing the mouth for the placement of a partial or complete denture; ensuring a comfortable fit. As the dentures unusually rest on a bone ridge, it should be of the proper shape and size.
To achieve this, our surgeons follow the below procedures:
- Smoothening of the bone and its reshaping.
- Removing excess bone.
- Removing excess gum tissue.
- Grafting of skin or specialized gum tissue.
Our surgeons provide bone grafts to Implant sites that lack the necessary bone.
Our Surgeons have the experience to place Dental Implants in most patient’s even those suffering from chronic health conditions, gum disease or bone loss in the jaw area.
Our Oral and maxillofacial surgeons are skilled in evaluating the needs of the patients and come up with an appropriate treatment plan. Whether it is extracting a tooth or placing dental implants our surgeons are able to do it the comfortable and relaxing atmosphere of our clinic.